Virtual or Onsite
Bank Reconciliation Services
1. Daily, weekly, or monthly data entry from your bank accounts to your accounting software.
2. Reconciliation of all cleared transactions, open deposits, and open checks.
3. Matching bank reconciliation balances to your trial balance for financial statement review.
4. Cash reporting as needed.
Credit Card Reconciliation
1. All credit card transactions will be entered into your accounting software each month.
2. Each credit card will be reconciled to its statement.
3. Cards will be paid on time to avoid fees and interest.
1. Design of an efficient invoicing system.
2. We'll gather the data to build the invoices.
3. Invoices are sent to customers once you've approved them.
4. Statements sent to outstanding customers after a 30 or 60 day period.
5. Collection calls to customers that are avoiding you.
1. Vendor balance reconciliation.
2. All new bills will be entered into your accounting software each day, week, or month.
3. We will prepare bills for payment once approved by you.
1. We will review your transactions each period and determine your liability.
2. We will prepare the sales tax return.
3. The cash requirement will be sent to you for approval.
4. Once approved, we will file the return with your state.
1. A complete payroll solution.
2. Direct deposit for your employees.
3. Completion of all payroll tax returns including your 940 and 941 forms.
4. A payroll specialist that will support your business.